Sunday, October 16, 2005

Little Things

Ok. Today I've entered into the world of blogging. I really don't know where this is leading to, nor if I'll have enough time to create posts regularly. As you could see, I created this blog under a subject, which is "Little things that make me angry" (LTTMMA). All right, you are probably thinking that I am one of those annoying, picky persons that rage at every little thing and probably need some anger management sessions. It is possible. And most likely it is true. Anyway, the other day I was talking to some friends that it would be interesting to save my whines somewhere and since then I thought that a blog would be the perfect media for the job. I initially thought on writing this blog in English only (the one you are reading right now), but I just realized that some "little things" would be really applicable only in Brazil. At the same time, I wanted to make it available in English so that people from around the world be able to read my posts. So I decided to make this blog available in both English and Portuguese ("Pequenas coisas que me deixam nervoso"). English is not my mother tongue, so please "bear with my English". Let's see how this is going to end...


Pequenas coisas

Ok. Hoje entrei no mundo dos Blogs. Não sei aonde isso vai parar, nem se terei tempo para ficar criando posts aqui. Como podem ver, criei esse blog com um tema, que é "Pequenas coisas que me deixam nervoso". Tudo bem, provavelmente estão achando que sou um daqueles chatos que implicam com qualquer bobagem e que precisam de ajuda profissional. Pode ser. De qualquer forma, outro dia estava comentando com alguns amigos que seria interessante guardar essas minhas "implicações" e desde então imaginei que um blog poderia ser o meio ideal. Inicialmente pensei em escrever esse blog somente em inglês ("Little things that make me angry" - LTTMMA), mas percebi que algumas "pequenas coisas" seriam realmente válidas somente por aqui e ficariam sem sentido para o resto do mundo. Por outro lado, eu gostaria que pessoas de fora do Brasil pudessem eventualmente ler meus posts. Então esse blog está nascendo nas duas línguas. O inglês não é minha língua nativa, portanto, farei traduções totalmente livres e não necessariamente os posts serão simultâneos. Desculpem-me pelos eventuais erros de inglês. Vamos ver no que isso tudo vai dar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home