Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Taking my medicines

First of all, I am NOT an hypochondriac. I have diabetes type II. And that is it.

However, I take two prescription drugs, one multivitamin complex, a D-complex vitamin and fish oil daily.

The prescription drugs are related to the diabetes.

The vitamins are related to the fact that I was born in Brazil and now I am living in New England area. This means that my body was used to a different environment and now it must receive some aid from vitamins to keep it healthy.

And because the doctors were worried about my eating habits here in the US, they prescribed me some fish oil (i.e. omega-3 complex) to avoid heart problems and so on.

In the end, I take FIVE different tablets once a day, everyday in the morning during the breakfast, and I am only 33 years old!!!

Taking all those medicines everyday sometimes makes me angry.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home